Prev: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons Next: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

From: "Christopher K Smith" <smithck@m...>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:27:43 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

>As many as would fit - that's why weapons have a Mass rating, after
all.
>Using the FT2 design rules you could fit up to 50 weapons on a single
>ship (Mass 100 armed with nothing but C-batteries or SubMunition Packs)
>:-/

Yipes that is an awful lot of weapons.

>Why exclude pulse torps, BTW? I'd understand if you excluded point
>defences, but not the torps :-/

Well, FT2 only allows pulse torps to fire through the forward arc, so
all
you need is the number of pulse torps on a ship.  Does MT or the FB
change
this?

>MT adds rules for ships larger than Mass 100, plus some new weapons.
More
>Mass = more weapons, of course.
>
>FB1 re-writes the entire ship design rule section completely.

>Oerjan Ohlson

Crude...I guess I will wait until I get the FB to finish the utility
then.

Christopher K Smith
02ME Auburn University
Home Page-- http:///www.auburn.edu/~smithck
Dirtside II-- http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck/dsII.html
Battleforce-- http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck/btech.html

Prev: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons Next: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons