Prev: Re: [FT] Tug confusion (and Tug vs. Bay) Next: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:40:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

Christopher K Smith

> Hey....so, what is the maximum number of weapon systems (excluding >
pulse torps, and spinal mounts) that anyone has ever put on a ship.

As many as would fit - that's why weapons have a Mass rating, after all.
Using the FT2 design rules you could fit up to 50 weapons on a single
ship (Mass 100 armed with nothing but C-batteries or SubMunition Packs)
:-/

Why exclude pulse torps, BTW? I'd understand if you excluded point
defences, but not the torps :-/

> I plan to pick up the other two books sometime in
> March.  So do they change they way ships are represented
significantly?

MT adds rules for ships larger than Mass 100, plus some new weapons.
More
Mass = more weapons, of course.

FB1 re-writes the entire ship design rule section completely.

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Tug confusion (and Tug vs. Bay) Next: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons