Prev: RE: Con Today Next: RE: Con Today

Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:51:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

j a c wrote:

> Hehehehe, yeah, go ahead, make my day.  We go bout lohdud fuhr bar
round
> hair.  If you can translate that, you can have all my encryption
stuff.

Note: I live in Virginia.  When I get agitated/sarcastic/drunk the drawl
comes out a bit.

The only reason you little people get away with 'pulling the lion's
tail' is that the lions are so busy with each other.  Check the Orbat
for the Imperial High Space Fleet at
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/oob.html

And consider we have 3 sector fleets.  Of course one is comitted to
watching the FSE, another to the IF, and the third splits attention
between the Ukrainians, the Romanov Hegemony, and helping with the IF,
this leaves us with few free assets.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: Con Today Next: RE: Con Today