Prev: RE: Con Today Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

RE: Con Today

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:45:59 -0600
Subject: RE: Con Today

TJ:
***
>>please don't make me deal with 300 messages

>But the noisy ones are going so its going to be quiet anyway :-)
***

As one of the noisy ones not going... Oh, heck, I'll try to behave.

***
Enjoy yourselves...
***

This is NOT a request! ;->=

DG:
***
Take some pics so we can see what we missed.
***

Please do, both of fleets/armies, particpants, and combinations of both.

Oh, and Dean, please start practicing with various sets of conditions,
both lighting and distances.

Even after attending Gencon, I found AAR photos most useful.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Con Today Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)