Prev: Re: [OT] My Life Next: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding

Re: [OT] My Life

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:46:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] My Life

Adrian Johnson wrote:

> Congratulations!  Be safe.
>
> Is it safe to assume you're going in as an Engineer?

Oh, yeah.

> Hope to see you back "on line" sometime soon - once you "settle in" -
> unless you're stuck somewhere in Kosovo...

:)

> Do you have to do any training or do you just go right in...?

Nope.  I show up, go to nearest reception center (Ft. Jackson) to update
shots, make sure I have all the appropriate clothes, and take care of
finance (Direct Deposit, etc.) and other administrivia.  Then fly
straight to Stutgart to the USAEUR replacement unit and from there to a
unit.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [OT] My Life Next: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding