Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding Next: Re: [OT] My Life

Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:24:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:06:08 -0800 (PST) Brian Burger
<burger00@camosun.bc.ca> writes:
>On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, jim clem wrote:
>
>I gather your Drones are actually combat vehicles? Interesting...the
>only
>drones we've used are little Size 1 VTOL Artillery Spotters. Very,
>very
>effective force multipliers. No guns, though. (to ref back to another
>thread, team an Ogre up w/ a drone or two. Deadly!)

==============

Yep, in a variety of types, hopefully I'll have some up on the web site
this week.  RL really gets in your way sometimes eh?  Anyway, some basic
types;

Ghost:
Arty support size 1 VTOL, arty spotter, with the added bonus of one
cluster of MAK DFO (for that added spice) cost 246

Vampire:
Heavy combat drone size 2 Aerospace craft, fast and nimble, carries two
clusters of sub-munitions, or a tac nuke, plus a size 1 HKP.  (even more
spice)	cost 514

Wasp:
Hunter Killer VTOL size 2, carries 5 (!) SLAM packs cost 244

The costs reflect the 2x modifier for autonomous vehicles.  More to come
soon.

Jim Clem
Full Thrust Site http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding Next: Re: [OT] My Life