Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: [DSII] Genre

Re: [DSII] Genre

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 06:33:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] Genre

Tony Francis wrote:

> The mould required for plastic miniatures are far more expensive - the
> actual material is much cheaper. Hence the higher start-up cost but
lower
> production costs. Metal has the advantage that any mis-casts can be
chucked
> back in the melting pot and used again.

	I know some people who invented a game called Ice House.
	They dream of producing plastic pieces for the game,
	but have been stymied by the high set-up costs.
	This is despite the fact that the playing pieces
	are only simple pyramids.

	http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/MakingIcehouse.html

Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: [DSII] Genre