Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Battlefleet Gothic

Re: [DSII] Genre

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:56:04 +1000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Genre

John Crimmins wrote:

> I think that I have the same figures that you do.  I've got an entire
> Paneuropean army: the only unofficial models are the Superheavies
(Partha's
> second Demolisher), the MHWZs (GW figs), and the Missile crawler (also
GW).

The old GW "Deathstrike" missile launcher looks quite adequate as a
Cruise Missile carrier. Ral Partha puts out a Battletech TOW cannon that
looks more like the illustrations on the counters than the official Ogre
Howitzer.

The new GW stuff for Epic 40k are far better models, but too Gothic for
Ogre.

>  Oh, and the Infantry--GW again.

But of course... love those 5-base Space Marines, especially when I got
them before they became pricey.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Battlefleet Gothic