Prev: RE: Vulnerability of Ogres was: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: [OT] GWbasher

Space Fleet rules -- GZG-ECC

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:48:07 -0500
Subject: Space Fleet rules -- GZG-ECC

Well, I slipped this URL into a message earlier, but I'm not sure if
anyone
saw it. ^_-  And the rules weren't quite done then, either... but they
are
now, or as done as I need 'em to be for the con. ^_^;

http://www.hicom.net/~teske/sfleet/ftfb.html

Full Thrust Fleet Book conversion for Space Fleet (not BFG!) units --
for
those attending, I'll be using many of these ships in my game on
Saturday
morning.  I'm open to suggestions yet, if anyone wants to make 'em....

Back to the paintbrush,

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: RE: Vulnerability of Ogres was: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: [OT] GWbasher