Prev: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres was: [DSII] Genre Next: Space Fleet rules -- GZG-ECC

RE: Vulnerability of Ogres was: [DSII] Genre

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 14:39:32 -0800
Subject: RE: Vulnerability of Ogres was: [DSII] Genre

The way we do it is that you have to target independent systems. (I.E.
target the MDC/5 Main gun or the HEL/3 Secondary) Attacking the Treads
does
an amount of "pips" equal to the grade of the firing weapon. A BOOM chit
does DOUBLE damage to treads. A Mobility kill does triple tread
damage...

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell