Prev: Re: [SGII] Buildings Next: Re: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns)

Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:16:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

John Leary wrote:

>      The failure to identify the IF attackers only applies to the
> NAC and ESU.	 The players know it was the IF.

Duh.

>      The success in hiding the identity of the attackers infers the
> investigation was in an area controlled by the IF and therefore the

Nonsense.  Lots of terrorist actions don't get properly identified for
decades.

> authorities were not able to determine the identity of the attackers,
> because they already were aware of the identity of the attackers.

What?  You're saying that the NAC and ESU negotiators went to an IF
planet (!) and then when their top diplomats get blown up, they let the
IF run the investigation?  Neither one is consistent with leadership any
more rational than Caligula.  No one in the GZGverse is brilliant all
the time, but neither should we assume they are idiots.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [SGII] Buildings Next: Re: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns)