Prev: Re: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns) Next: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

Re: [SGII] Buildings

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:09:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Buildings

At 05:47 PM 2/20/99 -0800, you wrote:
>On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, John Crimmins wrote:
>
>> I don't normally bother with this sort of thing, but the item that I
picked
>> up today is exceptional enough to motivate me.  It is a cardboard
building
>> set, produced by "21st Century Games".  The set consists of nine
sheet of
>> pre-cut card, which are put together to create a "Detnetion Camp".
>
>More detail, please. Where're '21st Century Games' based? Got an
address,
>URL, email contact, something? These sound very cool - I do 15mm SG2,
but
>if I buy the 25mm buildings then visit my friendly local copy shop I'll
>have 15mm buildings...(yes, this is technically illegal. But if I've
>bought the things anyway, and don't plan on doing anything but one
>personal copy, I don't see the problem.)

Now *that* is a good idea.  But no, they don't do 15mm.  So far there
are
only two lines--25mm SF, and 25mm Fantasy (in the latter line, they do a
Ziggurat that must be seen to be believed).  Their URL is:
www.twentyfirstgames.com  but I was unable to connect to it.  On the
other
hand, it was obtained through Alliance Distributors, and they have a
page
at www.alliance-games.com

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns) Next: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!