Prev: East Coast Con Next: Re: Fighters for FT

RE: Fighters for FT

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:51:33 -0000
Subject: RE: Fighters for FT

>I was just wondering if there are any nice fighter rules... You know
>like dogfight games.

Not really its a capital ship game, but you can pretend the capitals
are fighters and play a fighter game. I played a Silent Death game this
way with the vector rules and it worked very well indeed, better than SD

itself and best space fighter game feel to date.

>Secondly, I wonder if there are eny kewl fighter models to use for
>dogfights?

Old regegade legion and silent death are some of the best sources.
GZG do some aerospace models but they aren't as good as the SD
ones. MM Star wars is also a good source as stated. AOG B5 wars
do a range of large fighters. GZG do fighters in the GF range which
are small but good for large actions. GZG FT fighters are teeny about
1/4 inch long.

>I got hold of some traveller models which I liked. THe models should be
>about an inch in length. Is that too big for fighter in FT?

Not if you use them as *ships*.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: East Coast Con Next: Re: Fighters for FT