Prev: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: Re: [ADMIN] List mods

Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:20:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

At 09:41 PM 2/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>At 08:23 AM 2/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
[Metal MAgic/Spacelords figs]
>>That probably has something to do with the fact that the Metal Magic
figs
>>have been out of production for, oh, three or four years now, I think.
>>Maybe more; I'm pretty sure it's not less.
>
>Good thing I grabbed what they had, then.

Lucky. ^_-

>>I've been trying, off and on, to find more of the Shigaru; I've got a
set
>>of six elites(?) that have the lightsaber-like swords, that I may use
as a
>>CC squad (a la GW, I guess, but whatever ^_^ ) but only two Shigaru,
one
>>with a regular gun, one with a heavy weapon.
>
>I think those "lightsabers" are supposed to be SF-katanas or
>some such. *Not* to my taste, but...
>
>I think Attactix (Aurora, CO) had some Elites in the clearance
>bin.

Not to mine eihter, really; I grabbed six because that was how many I
could
find that I like (there were a *lot* more at the store) and because they
were, I think, $1.25 each.  Shigaru, though, could be useful... if I can
find 'em.

I seem to have this pencahnt for getting old minis.  Anyone have any old
Grenadier starships?  (Space Squadrons/Stellardate:2998.)

Thanks for finishing your sentence. ^_^  I've grabbed a few Silent Death
minis to fill out the ranks of my Eldar Space Fleet ships, but haven't
done
a whole lot with 'em yet....

Later,

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: Re: [ADMIN] List mods