Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: RE: assemblying FT minis/GW Space Fleet Minis (compilation)

Re: OT - Smite Button

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:14:53 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: OT - Smite Button

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Andrew & Alex wrote:

> Some one, who I can't remember (Sorry!),

that was me; don't worry, i have my cloak up most of the time. it means
can't see where i'm going, but hey, i can live with that :-).

> mentioned that they had designed a
> SMITE button, but didn't know what to do with it. Why not link it to
this?

> >http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/amex/bomb/sfeature/blastmap.html

aha! exactly what i was thinking. it was just that i'd lost the url. and
couldn't figure out how to make it bomb tiny places in the uk. anyway,
done.

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Ken Doyle wrote:

> Sorry what was the site that you recommended looking at re the SMITE
> button- I lost the mail.

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~univ0938/gzg/misc.html

ya big hairy norwegian.

Tom

Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: RE: assemblying FT minis/GW Space Fleet Minis (compilation)