Prev: Re: new GZG stuff (was Re: assemblying FT minis) Next: Re: assemblying FT minis

Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:21:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

-MWS- wrote:

> At 03:32 AM 2/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >MWS:
> >***
> >. . . speaking of the old GW space fleet, is anyone on the list still
> collecting
> >these things?  I found a single blister of the 7782 Dictator
Battleship,
> and I'm
> >kind of curious on how much it's worth . ***

I suspect it isn't really worth much to a 'gamer, given that you could
still ring
up GW in Nottingham and buy a new one mail order. Its worth would be to
collector who _must_ have it in the original blister packaging.

Tony

Prev: Re: new GZG stuff (was Re: assemblying FT minis) Next: Re: assemblying FT minis