Prev: Re: assemblying FT minis Next: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

Re: new GZG stuff (was Re: assemblying FT minis)

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:11:20 +0000
Subject: Re: new GZG stuff (was Re: assemblying FT minis)

> Date: 	 Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:29:00 -0500
> From: 	 Christopher Pratt <valen@gatecom.com>
> To:		 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> Subject:	 new GZG stuff (was Re: assemblying FT minis)
> Reply-to:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

I have been VERY neglectful of the website, but I plan to start
posting the new pages I've created this week.  I have been waiting
for some pages that updated by someone else which I have not as yet
received.  I hope to get the masters back for the GF range and get it
into production some time this summer.

KR