Prev: Re: Battle report of small missle ships Next: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:40:27 -0500
Subject: RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

At 02:26 PM 2/17/99 +1100, you wrote:
>Looks good.
>But the links don't work. ;-)

At first, I thought it was because it was a preview page.

Then, I replaced "preview.htm" with "index.htm" to view the original
page,
since it's been a while.

The links look the same.  They work the same, too.

Um, Mark...?  Did you do something?  Or am I just getting something
wierd
here?

They do look neat, though you might try giving the lettering a bit of a
border (like the Full Thrust at the top of the page) to ease the impact
little... the letters seem to be hard to focus on, though not as bad as
red
letters on blue background.

Later,

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: Battle report of small missle ships Next: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.