Prev: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP. Next: RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

Re: Battle report of small missle ships

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:33:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Battle report of small missle ships

>Clarence,
>
>I wanted to make this an open letter of thanks and excuse. ;->=
>
>Wanted to thank you for going to the trouble of giving us the details
on your
>battles so far. I'm sure they've been opening up eyes, both your's and
our's.

>And, hope you see I had an excuse for pestering you for those details.
It's
>obvious there's a lot of love for the rules, real attempts to fix
errors and
>defense against imagined errors from mis-reading.
>
>Oh, and yes, you really must get copies of the books. ;->=
>
>You've done admirably so far without them, tho'...
>
>The_Beast
>
>PS. To those going to Genghis Con in Denver, while it was looking dicey
for a
>bit, and the weather IS being a poopyhead, look for the long
haired/beardy old
>guy, and I'll trot out me lil ESU flotilla.

Bummer! There I was, carrying around a 1500 point fleet (only Friday
night, though), and I didn't even know to look for you! Drat!
(Short-haired, fortyish, carrying a large, white mini box and a
green camo parka.)

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.spinwardstars.com/
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP. Next: RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.