Prev: Re: [SGII] Suppression of Alien Races Next: Re: assemblying FT minis

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: "mrjohn" <mrjohn@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:14:03 -0700
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

Will this also speed up the ability to get the minitures?   I live in
Boise,
Id. and have 2 choice of local stores to go to and order FT minis.   I
have
placed orders at both of them.	1 store claims that they can't get the
minis
through their distributors.   Store number 2 (at this point I'm trying
avoid using names) claims that they order directly from Geo-Hex but that
the
Minis are out of stock all the time.  I'm not trying to collect anything
that I think would be to rare (Its an NSL fleet), but with the last 2
orders
its taken over 3 months to get the minis.  Aggravating to say the least.
Another local gamer is having the same problem but then we don't have a
lot
of other options.

Michael Johnson
Micron Internet Services