Prev: RE: Star Trek Weapon Next: Re: assemblying FT minis

Re: Population math help!

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 01:52:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Population math help!

First of all, thanks to all the people who responded to my request for
the
math help...

With new figures in hand, I've adjusted the population of Santa Maria
accordingly. (it was a completely silly 55million. Now 12.3 million,
roughly)

See <http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/santamaria.html> for
that. I've also added the astrocartography information that Nyrath sent
me
- Santa Maria is Delta Pavonis. Various other changes as well.

While you're at my site, go back to Games and let me know what you think
of the latest changes there...

Thanks again,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: RE: Star Trek Weapon Next: Re: assemblying FT minis