Prev: Re: [OT] Starfire economics/large battles was Re: Space Stations Next: Re: [SGII] Supression

Re: Star Trek Weapon

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:20:51 EST
Subject: Re: Star Trek Weapon

<< this is incorrect. in niven's example, teleporters are used as
nuclear
 warhead delivery systems. big rockets can also be used in this role, in
 way that is essentially the same as teleporters. our civilisation has,
 understand, invented big rockets; why, then, has our civilisation not
been
 destroyed?

 Tom >>
'Cus missiles take time, in the US launched an Alpha strike on Russia it
would
have time to fire back, with a teleporter it does not give the oponet
time to
fire back.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [OT] Starfire economics/large battles was Re: Space Stations Next: Re: [SGII] Supression