Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Star Trek Weapon

Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:40:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List

Laserlight wrote:

> hampered by Real Life.  I'm sure you don't have any problems like
that.  By

Me, real life?	Nope.  Not at all--I'm a gamer with an evening job.  :)

> the way, when you get done with the New Jordanians, New Israelis,
Knights
> Templar, and some more IF ships, I'll need some help setting up the
Alarishi
> "ground" (using the term loosely) forces.  June, perhaps?

Hrm. . .  New Jordanians are done except for orbital installations. . .
New Israelis all I'm doing is ground forces, and I've done all those
except the Special Forces types and I'm not qualified to even speculate
on those (NRE SOF was easy--copy of various Western forces that are
well-publicized, with advice from our local subject matter expert.
Sayarets are NOT well-publicized).

Knights Templar next.  :)  Alarishi I expect to use a very. . . fexible
organizational structure--is there a governing body regulating the
contributions each habitat makes (OK, you're volunteering to support a
force at the XYZ Credit level, that gets you a section of Powered Armor
organized thusly. . . ), or it all about what the locals like, or
something inbetween (can request advice and assistance from Imperial
Army, etc.)?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Star Trek Weapon