Prev: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: Re: UBW Tech

Re: UBW Tech

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:23:56 EST
Subject: Re: UBW Tech

<<     Were these the Armour magazine back issues in .PDF form on the
Fort
Knox
 site? I've got a copy of them. I was particularly interested in the
tank
 designs that are there. Particularly the Future Combat System and the
 replacement MBT. Really interesting and informative. To get the
abilities
 you need to simulate this system, you really need my unofficial DSII
rules
 extensions to GMS available on my site.
     If these articles aren't the ones you mean, then please email them
to me
 direct at <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz>. Thanks! >>
http://knox-www.army.mil/dtdd/armormag
Go there and you will understand.
-Stephen

Prev: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: Re: UBW Tech