Prev: [FT]Re: Economics Next: Re: Starmap wave 4

Re: Starmap wave 4

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 00:16:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Starmap wave 4

>The latest version of the starmap is up at
>http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/ft/ftmapmain.html

and it's a beauty.

>I have allocated stars for everybody who asked,
>but some empire owners have not yet contacted me.
>I also need flags for some empires.

Indonesian Commonwealth should use a red pentagon on a white field..

PAU colors might  be black, red, gold, green....have to look at some
African
flags and see what looks good.	I picture them having a device on their
flag, maybe a shield and crossed spears--I'm fairly sure an African
country
already has that.

I always thought of the NRE flag as being gold on purple, which would
fit in
with the hubris of re-founding the Byzantine Empire (grin) and would
also
keep down the crop of red-and-whites.  One of the emperors of the
historical
Byzantine Empire was Constantine Porphyrogenitas--"born to the purple",
more
or less.

The Saieed Khalifate would probably go with a green field bearing a gold
crescent and star.

Prev: [FT]Re: Economics Next: Re: Starmap wave 4