Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Inner Colonies

Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:56:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> Hmm, the SciFi's Dune multi part TV movie is have troubles, darn,

i read in the foreword to "Eye", a collection of frank herbert's short
stories, that the shooting of the dune movie produced about six hours of
material, and that a mini-series was being mooted. this isn't the same
mini-series, surely? not over a decade later!

> about the
> other, I don't know, it might work, well just have to see how it is
done,
> scripting and all.

well, cgi allows for nice big fight scenes. the magic of cut and paste

Tom

Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Inner Colonies