Prev: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . . Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface

Space Stations

From: "cgray" <cgray@i...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:29:11 -0800
Subject: Space Stations

In our campaign right now we are building Large space stations orbiting
planets and we were guessing they would have man thrusters but not
'real'
thrust per se we also included SHipyards (like Starfire) and a very basc
economic system (like starfire) so we can build expand fight battles etc
:)
one person has a very large Space station with 17 SY modules and can
carry
like 40 squadrons of fighters (not very nice) however of course it cant
move and pretty much protects home worlds so most of the fighting will
go
on in the edges of your empires (where we think it should be)

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . . Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface