Prev: Re: In defence of Monarchy Next: Space Stations

Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:27:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .

Someone said that the normal engines require fractional accounting below
20
spaces.  How about do the normal calculation, and round the fraction up?

Or say that Thrusters only turn the craft, not move it, and take no
space,
but say normal cost per point.	And if you want to put on more than a
few
turns worth, make them require space...

Donald Hosford

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> >So are there any ideas on a mass/point cost for these puny thrusters
> >which can't move a ship a single inch, but can rotate and roll 'em?
I'd