Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: M15.GIF map

Re: Battle report of small missle ships

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:53:25 -0600
Subject: Re: Battle report of small missle ships

Clarence,

I wanted to make this an open letter of thanks and excuse. ;->=

Wanted to thank you for going to the trouble of giving us the details on
your
battles so far. I'm sure they've been opening up eyes, both your's and
our's.

And, hope you see I had an excuse for pestering you for those details.
It's
obvious there's a lot of love for the rules, real attempts to fix errors
and
defense against imagined errors from mis-reading.

Oh, and yes, you really must get copies of the books. ;->=

You've done admirably so far without them, tho'...

The_Beast

PS. To those going to Genghis Con in Denver, while it was looking dicey
for a
bit, and the weather IS being a poopyhead, look for the long
haired/beardy old
guy, and I'll trot out me lil ESU flotilla.

Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: M15.GIF map