Prev: Re: FT and DS2 Interface Next: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

Re: Inner Colonies

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:34:21 +1300
Subject: Re: Inner Colonies

Jim Clem <travmind@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Alan Brain (in his sig) wrote:
>>aebrain@dynamite.com.au     <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
>>| Alan & Carmel Brain|      xxxxx	  Improve his shining tail?
>>| Canberra Australia |  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
>> abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo	 oo oo	   oo
>>		      By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

>Ok, I finally HAVE to ask, WHAT is a MAERKLIN Wagon???
    The name of the manufacturer of N scale railway wagons. Model
trains.
Toy trains - don't tell that to railway modellers though! They bite!
    Maerklin is also spelled, if i recall correctly, Marklin.
    Hope this satisfies your curiousity!

Andrew Martin
Who confesses to having spent the entire contents
of his first pay packet on model trains...
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: FT and DS2 Interface Next: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank