Prev: Re: Inner Colonies Next: FB balance, was Re: hello

Re: Inner Colonies

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 09:56:13 PST
Subject: Re: Inner Colonies

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@wickedweb.co.uk>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:34:35 -0000

Hmm, that's the best yet, but a tad long and rather russo-centric.
These folks are true internationalists (interstellarists?). In light
of People Republic of Mars, I'm going to drop the people bit from the
title and settle on the final name of:
Interstellar Democratic Republic.
Sounds arrogant enough to be commie!

Web page (no content yet other than the flag) at :
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/idr.html

Now back to theoriginal question: any suggestions for which Inner
Colony to claim? I only want about 40-50% of the land area...

Just a little liebensraum (sp?) eh?  Sorry to tell you, but you won't
find any friends in the NCS.  Central government vs. local government.
Would be interesting to see NCS and IDR ships fighting the KV side by
side, they might not be sure who was the best target.....  8^)

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

"Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use
force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything,
even prayer." -- H. Beam Piper

Prev: Re: Inner Colonies Next: FB balance, was Re: hello