Prev: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: My son's first game!!

DS2 SG2 - Laser Blinders.

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 13:12:44 +1300
Subject: DS2 SG2 - Laser Blinders.

I was reading an old Janes weekly magazine from 1995 and was intrigued
find that the Chinese were offering for sale man portable, laser
blinders to
any one with the money. The article mentioned something to the effect
that
laser blinders are outlawed by the Geneva convention.
    Has any one worked out a points cost and the SGII or DSII effect for
these?

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: My son's first game!!