Prev: RE: UBW fiction Next: DS2 SG2 - Laser Blinders.

Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 13:09:06 +1300
Subject: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

Stephen wrote:
>How do you plan to handle the fact that phones can be tapped, that
radios
can
>be jammed, that some one can listen in on any radio conversation?
>What about some of the things that the Germans and the US were working
on,
>have seen on TV (not the most reliable source, I know) that the Germans
had
>some sort of Anti-Grav tech (this was on Sightings so I don't think
that
they
>had it but it would be interesting to play) and that the US was working
with
>Tesla to create some sort of 'Lighting Cannon'.  Have you thought about
doing
>War of the Worlds for DS2 or SG2?
    Star Grunt II has ECM for jamming. My rules for DSII has Jamming,
and
Navigation warfare or GPS signal manipulation.
    As for the tripods in War of the Worlds, they fall over when they
move.
:-) Make four legged versions as 'mechs in DSII.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: RE: UBW fiction Next: DS2 SG2 - Laser Blinders.