Prev: Re: Rot Hafen and Kra'Vak Next: Re: In defence of Monarchy

Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 08:05:33 PST
Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 14:08:21 -0800
From: John Leary <john_t_leary@pronetusa.net>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

Nyrath,
     Here are the names of the other two major NCS colonies, from the
spreadsheet.  BTW, very nice map, thanks.

Alabama:  CD-53°8617
Kentucky: CD-51°12998

As a side note, the other states are on Dixie itself, Tennessee,
Georgia, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Mississippi.  For some
reason, Louisiana and Florida were not named in the NCS charter, though
there is a present push to unite some of the small minor body colonies
under these names.  Texas was not used, out of respect to Free Cal-Tex.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: Rot Hafen and Kra'Vak Next: Re: In defence of Monarchy