Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:55:22 EST
Subject: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

<< >I would say "yes"
 >Were can you get this program?

 Visio is available in most software stores. It's business software, so
it's
 more expensive than a game, for instance. It's a good program, though.

For most of my gaming stuff I use a program called IBMCAD, it is a
drafting
program, I think that you can do the same type of things, I also use
Flow, an
MS program for flow charts and Powerpoint for other type of stuff like
that.
Email me if you want me to send you a copy of the map that I'm using for
Test
at Bekaa Valley, I'm most likely going to use for a few battles on
Gawain as
well as the Merkava vs. T-72B battle.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)