Prev: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

Re: UBW fict

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:42:08 EST
Subject: Re: UBW fict

<< I don't know about anyone else, but to me it looks worse; you using
some
 freaky MSWord document thingy-ma-gig?

 >I think that this will be better, if not email me and I'll send you a
cop=
 >y of
 >it in what ever electro formate you want.

 No need. I was able to read it the first time around. Just was
disjointed
 with the funky line breaks. >>
I'm using MS Word 7 and cut and pasting to email. Would it be better if
I just
left it as one line and have your email program sort it out?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)