Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: Re: [HIST/BACKGROUND] IAS - Want to Share?

RE: [FT] The Teske field has landed

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:06:42 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] The Teske field has landed

Remind me not to play against ANY Fulton's at a tournament.....

Hmmm.... This was the case in 'Random Strategies' as well.

Let me rephrase that:
Remind me not to play against any Fulton's, period..... unless I
outnumber them 10 to 1.

PS: ConQuest is OK if you're coming, I'm GM, not player.  ;-)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy