Prev: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long) Next: RE: [FT] The Teske field has landed

Re: UBW fict

From: "Mountain climbing isn't about being on the summit, but about being in the mountains" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 20:25:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: UBW fict

>Okay, he is the fixed repost:
>The Highest Duty
>	=93=85In other news there has been another raid on commercial
shipping i=
>n the
>outer regions=20
>of the NAC, for more info we go to Amy Waters with Devin Marshall, the
NA=
>sector=20
>commander,=94 the female announcer said as the screen changed to two
peop=
>le
>sitting infront of a=20
>large mahogany desk.
[...]

I don't know about anyone else, but to me it looks worse; you using some
freaky MSWord document thingy-ma-gig?

>I think that this will be better, if not email me and I'll send you a
cop=
>y of
>it in what ever electro formate you want.

No need. I was able to read it the first time around. Just was
disjointed
with the funky line breaks.

Mk
-
Dr T: "I'm speechless"

Indy: "No you're not; you're still talking"

Prev: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long) Next: RE: [FT] The Teske field has landed