Prev: Re: [DS2] Test at Bekaa Valley Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 13:30:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

Mountain climbing isn't about being on the summit, but about being in
the mountains wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> I....like them. They make pretty lights in the sky.
>
> See the pretty lights? Pretty. Pretty.
>
> 8-}
>
> I especially like the whooooshing sound they make as they go past
> my targets (and y'all thought there weren't no sound in space - hah!)
>
> Mk

     And it would seem the true cause of the problem has shown
its ugly head.	 The torps are designed to make contact with the
target, go boom and make pretty lights.   You need to move your
remote mikes closer the the launching ship so you get the
'whooooshing' followed by the boom and the pretty lights. :-)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [DS2] Test at Bekaa Valley Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave