Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 15:05:01 EST
Subject: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

<< I did the map using Visio. Visio is a business diagram tool. You can
do
things
 like flowcharts and org charts, but you can also do forms, electrical
 diagrams, office layouts, garden layouts, etc. You can also create your
own
 templates and stencils. I created a miniatures map stencil by grabbing
some
 bushes and trees and things from a landscaping stencil. I've also
created a
 Full Thrust stencil and template for Visio that allows you to create FT
Fleet
 Book designs. Hmmmm... I should load that onto the Full Thrust part of
my
 page...

I would say "yes"
Were can you get this program?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos