Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 14:53:30 EST
Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

<< Oh, and you'll see that I've postulated *two*
 "Kra'vak incursion routes", a smaller one
 aimed at the PAU, and a larger one aimed at
 the NAC and ESU.  Is everyone cool with this? >>
If I recall my GZG history corectaly the PAU was the first to be hit,
with the
NAC and ESU being hit abou equaly, I whould get rid of the lower right
invasion, as it seems to me that the NAC is shielding the ESU from the
Kra'Vak, if I'm reading the map wrong pleese let me know.  If that is
done I
would change the axis of the attack so that is was pointed at Sol.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos