Prev: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Battle report of small missle ships

Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:08:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Mountain climbing isn't about being on the summit,
but about being in the mountains wrote:

> > For
> >example, torpedoes are best at close range, where you can hit (unless
you're
> >Indy, in which case, why did you take torps anyway?). ...
>
> I....like them. They make pretty lights in the sky.
>
> See the pretty lights? Pretty. Pretty.

having made my "GZGPedia NOW!" link button, which mountain-boy here so
thoroughly trashed (you're a marked man, kochte!) i was considering
making
an accompanying "See Mk miss with p-torps NOW!" button, but i couldn't
get
the picture of the p-torp quite right. expect it real soon now.

Tom

Prev: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Battle report of small missle ships