Prev: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test Next: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 21:36:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Paul Lesack wrote:

> Brian Burger wrote:
> > The Osprey books are very good; I also saw a big coffee-table sized
book
> > on camoflauge once - didn't pick it up, and I've never seen it
again. Big
> > full-color plates of all sorts of camo, past & present.
> >

> The coffee table book is (and it's now in paperback):
>
> Newark, Tim; Newark, Quentin; Borsarello, JF. Brassey's Book of
> camouflage: a history of camouflage uniforms. London: Brasseys,
> 1998.
> ISBN:  1857532732 (paperback)
>	 1857531647 (hardcover, 1996)
>
> It's available in Canada through Chapter's books
> (www.chaptersglobe.com). I would imagine it's available through
> Amazon books, too.
>
> There are also a lot of libraries that carry this book. Get it
> through interlibrary loans. . .

Thanks!

(Minor book gloating: I just got a new copy of Sun Tzu's Art of War (the
new Sawyer translation) for $13Cdn. I love remainder tables...)

Next book question: Is there an in-print translation of Vestegius? (sp?)
The ancient Roman answer to Sun Tzu.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test Next: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test