Prev: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 23:17:38 EST
Subject: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

<< Hey...just got done playing my first big (at least it was big
compared to a
 BTech engagement) battle and had a question about confidence tests.  If
 vehicle gets a target systems down chit drawn against it, does that
count as
 a damaged vehicle, where confidence tests are concerned.  I treated it
like
 it did.

What would you do if you were in a tank that could not fire? (I would
say yes)
-Stephen
Has anyone played DSII or SGII on a hex map?

Prev: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated