Prev: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: Re: hello

Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:41:50 -0600
Subject: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

Unless the new Fleet Book sez different, I'd be for not having a Kra'vak
area,
but simply indications on the map of incursions into human space.

I prefer my aliens mysterious, and with a tendency to appear from an
unexpected
quarter.

On an other note, I'd like to offer public apology concerning my
comments on
items discussed, but not released. It was meant mostly tongue-in-cheek.
While
I'd love ESU and NAC decals, I'm also not certain there'd be demand
enough to
justify the startup cost. Though, I'm also ready to order a dozen
sheets. (He
said with trepidation, recalling how expensive ordering out-of-country
can be.)

Likewise, I obviously had a 'mature moment' concerning Bugs Don't Surf.
thought the new FB mentioned in the GZG-Advert WAS BDS. *blush*

The_Beast

PS Matthew? Tounge is actually a fairly normal spelling for moi; both
times in
previous notes, it came out that way, and I had to back space to correct
it.
Those 'issues' are shared by a number of us here. ;->=

DracSpy@aol.com on 02/05/99 01:23:58 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

<< The time limes show the ESU and NAC hardest hit by the Kra'vaks - The
 frist ground combat took place on a ESU world, right?

 Steven >>
I think so but the first battle that we could pace on the map is in PAU
space.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert Next: Re: hello