Prev: Re: [FT] OFFICIAL RULING REQUEST (was Re: Couple of questions) Next: RE: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis.

Eforced absence

From: "Colin M Nash" <cmnash@d...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:40:41 -0000
Subject: Eforced absence

Hi one & all

Having had an enforced absence from my PC (hospitalisation following
collision with drunk driver) I found 750+ emails from you lot in my in
tray.  I defy anybody to read that many without going insane.  Therefore
could someone update me on what exactly the encyclopeadia GZGica is?  I
saw an email asking for volunteers to help & I would be mnore than happy
to complie & host a timeline on my website.

Also I would like to apologise to the umpire & opponent in my gunslinger
PBeM for my tardiness in that game - the circumstances really were
beyond my control

Colin M Nash
Nash's Law:- "The amount of crap owned will expand to fill the available
space plus 2 cubic metres"