Prev: [FT] NCSS Chickamauga class Ironclad Gunboat Next: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species

Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:40:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: (FT) Unofficial NSL Order of Battle Jannary 01,2083

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, It'll be cool, it'll be fun...it's gonna *suck*
wrote:
[snip]
> Wait, wait, wait...Order of BATTLE...not Fleet Roster. I apologize,
for I
> thought for some reason you were presenting a fleet roster for the
NSL. It
> only took me ALL DAY to figure this out. [beats head w/bat]

NARN BAT SQUAD!!  NARN BAT SQUAD!!

[Hauptmann slips out the side exit while Indy runs screaming from a
strange
looking group of humanoids wielding contoured wooden sticks]

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: [FT] NCSS Chickamauga class Ironclad Gunboat Next: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species