Prev: Cheese Fleet Next: RE: Cheese Fleet (P-torps)

RE: Cheese Fleet

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:53:09 -0800
Subject: RE: Cheese Fleet

NOTHING is like volley firing twenty P-torps against a Dreadnaught..

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell