Prev: GZG on-line cat Next: RE: Cheese Fleet

Cheese Fleet

From: Graeme Bradbury <graeme.bradbury@b...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:39:54 -0000
Subject: Cheese Fleet

Has anyone come across the all p-torp fleet.
I play against an opponent that came up with a fleet that was completely

torpedo based. His ships had pds and armour as defense and the rest of
mass was
drives and torps. He tends not to play that fleet unless we ask to play
it, so
its not so much the fact he wont play another fleet as that we cant seem
come up with a fleet that is capable of being anthing more than a target
board.
Even at the extreme range of the torps, his sheer numbers means that
destroyer's last 1,2 turns tops. And a fleet that out ranges him with
class 4/5
beams tends to be too specialized to stand up to any other style fleet.

Just thought i'd ask you space guru's for a tad o' advice on the matter.

Well i'm off to revel in my victory over the 400 mass dreadnaught o'
death I
just played against.

Cheers
Graeme

Prev: GZG on-line cat Next: RE: Cheese Fleet