Prev: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military Next: [URL] Latest GZG Advert

Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 23:43:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

Laserlight wrote:

[Snipping other undeserved attacks on my baby]

> The correct response is, of course:
> Great, Mark!	But tell me, when are you going to get a *real*
computer?

	If it makes any of you feel better, I'm already having a
technical
problem.  It seems my Sidewinder 3D Pro stick isn't working.  I've
installed the same drivers I used on the 75 Pentium, but the stick
control is going haywire.  I'm downloading a new driver from Microsponge
right now.  While that's doing that, I'm kicking back in a comfy chair,
watching a DVD of 2001.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military Next: [URL] Latest GZG Advert